RadioBanter

-   -   Are they alive? (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/93956-they-alive.html)

Telstar Electronics May 4th 06 06:39 PM

Are they alive?

Where are Sean & Dennis?

www.telstar-electronics.com

Tony Roma May 5th 06 01:07 PM

Are they alive?

On 4 May 2006 10:39:39 -0700, "Telstar Electronics"
wrote:

Where are Sean & Dennis?

www.telstar-electronics.com

All of us old timer's are alive and kicking but hiding from the mess
and frankly using our amplifiers more!!!

May 5th 06 05:45 PM

Are they alive?

I learned a great deal from Dean's postings in particular despite the fact
that I've been a radio hobbyist for over thirty years.

"Telstar Electronics" wrote in message
ups.com...
Where are Sean & Dennis?

Jay in the Mojave May 5th 06 05:58 PM

Are they alive?

Yes Sean and Dennis was full of hands on knowledge.

Always a big help!

Jay in the Mojave

Steveo May 6th 06 12:54 AM

Are they alive?

Tony Roma wrote:
On 4 May 2006 10:39:39 -0700, "Telstar Electronics"
wrote:

Where are Sean & Dennis?

www.telsPAM-electronics

All of us old timer's are alive and kicking but hiding from the mess
and frankly using our amplifiers more!!!

Brian gets free advertising through google.

Jay in the Mojave May 19th 06 05:57 PM

Are they alive?

Hello Brian:

I talked to Dennis about a year ago, he is doing great in retirement I
believe. He answered many questions I had on amps and such.

But I have not heard fron Sean. Sean was a big help also.

Jay in the Mojave

wrote:

I learned a great deal from Dean's postings in particular despite the fact
that I've been a radio hobbyist for over thirty years.

"Telstar Electronics" wrote in message
groups.com...

Where are Sean & Dennis?

Telstar Electronics May 19th 06 06:22 PM

Are they alive?

OK... just wondering what they've been up to. Say hello to Dennis for
me if you should meet up with him at some level.