Old May 4th 06, 06:39 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Telstar Electronics

Default Are they alive?

Where are Sean & Dennis?

www.telstar-electronics.com

Old May 5th 06, 01:07 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Tony Roma

On 4 May 2006 10:39:39 -0700, "Telstar Electronics"
wrote:

Where are Sean & Dennis?

www.telstar-electronics.com

All of us old timer's are alive and kicking but hiding from the mess
and frankly using our amplifiers more!!!
Old May 5th 06, 05:45 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

I learned a great deal from Dean's postings in particular despite the fact
that I've been a radio hobbyist for over thirty years.

"Telstar Electronics" wrote in message
ups.com...
Where are Sean & Dennis?

Old May 5th 06, 05:58 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Jay in the Mojave

Yes Sean and Dennis was full of hands on knowledge.

Always a big help!

Jay in the Mojave

Old May 6th 06, 12:54 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Steveo

Tony Roma wrote:
On 4 May 2006 10:39:39 -0700, "Telstar Electronics"
wrote:

Where are Sean & Dennis?

www.telsPAM-electronics

All of us old timer's are alive and kicking but hiding from the mess
and frankly using our amplifiers more!!!

Brian gets free advertising through google.

Old May 19th 06, 05:57 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Jay in the Mojave

Hello Brian:

I talked to Dennis about a year ago, he is doing great in retirement I
believe. He answered many questions I had on amps and such.

But I have not heard fron Sean. Sean was a big help also.

Jay in the Mojave

wrote:

I learned a great deal from Dean's postings in particular despite the fact
that I've been a radio hobbyist for over thirty years.

"Telstar Electronics" wrote in message
groups.com...

Where are Sean & Dennis?

Old May 19th 06, 06:22 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Telstar Electronics

OK... just wondering what they've been up to. Say hello to Dennis for
me if you should meet up with him at some level.