Old May 23rd 06, 12:55 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
an_old_friend

Default get help

Dr.Death wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ups.com...

Dr.Death wrote:
"an old freind" wrote in message
ups.com...
Your a fool if you think the Gov is going to pay you without an
accounting
of your time. Try another lie as that one won't fly.
I get paid for acomlished project wether I take an hour or year

Bull****.

nope
If you don't produce, you don't have a job.

agreed

your point?

If you take a year you make no money.

depends ong the porject
You make no money they fire you. Learn
about capitalism.

I know about it

you are stuck on the wage slave model

But I guess you have
the magic secret that pays big for no work.

I made no such claim

I just don't generaly work by the hour sometimes I do Like right now
but given thereis nothing for me do at the monent butwait for a tech
support question to arrive I can spend my time typing at you

You said you were a consultant, now you say you are tech support.

yea your point
I say you
sit on your ass collecting my tax dollars.

and when you say that you are lying

You are a sexual deviant and you expect me to except that?
not according to thDSM-$ the rules on the subject

I already addressed the DSM issue.
nope you have told a few lies about it

I qouted it the way it was written and cited the diognostic code.

but you distroted the events leading to it

Not by what you have told me so far.

Dr you claim you don't want to know about my shal we say personal life
and then you cpmplain you don't ehave enough data

I could answer you but then youd lclaim you were offended

that you go out and seek to be offended is evidence that you are
indeed sick

you isues this inite as does fred and few others

Quit nym shifting and I will be more than happy to killfile you.

you do not dictate terms

killfile or not as you will

aeven if you killfile and continue to make the sorts of remarks you do
i will respond to your posts

you are not in control nor am I

... I continually ask you to stop,

while making coment about it

you want ti to stop stop making ANY coment about sexuality to anyone in
the CB NG for it to stop completely then everyone including Fred and
the rest has to stop making such off topic coments

So you punish the entire group for what a few people say.

i punish no one
Do you cut off
your arm to save a finger?

if that would work I might consider but since it could not obviously I
would not

yet you persist on talking about it.

as logn as my right to be who I am, and be here, is deined I will do
so

I don't care whether you post here or not.

yes you do
Quit nym shifting and leave me
out of it, otherwise this **** will never end.

to be left out of it you must get out of it and stop making your
attacking posts

you stop making your harrassing posts and you will not be harrased in
turn

it is just that simple

but you refuse to do it

you beg or plead or threaten or anyting you like and that will not
change

as long as gay bashing goes in this NG I will post in response in this
NG

The gay issue should not even be addressed in this NG as it is a CB radio
group.

agreed

your point?
it is here and I will not rmian as long as it is brought up here

to otherwise is suicidal in the long run

How do you figure?

the logic of history

prehaps your education inc ludes reading a peom (Iwhsi i hd the ref )
they came for the Jews and I reamined sleient becuase I was not one..
familer with it?

No, but I assume it was written during the holocaust.

no it was written after

well in any event one point where I agree with my more leftist BLT's is
the Silence = death

Bull****.

truth
Your kind in this country was not sentenced to death.

you have threatened me with it more or les and fred has tried to invite
me to my own murder

But until
you change your ways and accept Jesus, your ass is doomed for eternity.

that too is off topic

Honesty is lost on you as you have admitted lying in this NG.
and you are a proven outed liar

Where? You have yet to post anything outing me as a liar, yet you confess
being one.

your stolen nick for one

I have already addressed that issue.

no you have not

your cliam I am mental ill for another

I believe that you are mentally ill.

better

but you are worng and you have admitted to knwoledge that says you are
wrong

when you knowing state a falshood that makes you a liar plain and simpl

your claim that in calling me mental Ill you do not invite further
discusion of this very issue another

We can discuss it if you wish, but I would advise against it as I am very
knowledgeable about the subject.

obviously not
I worked security in a mental health
facility,

yes of course we would consult one of Arnold chartaers about mental
health

that you were claiming and backpedaling and I saying I never post on
topic for aother

You didn't untill I got you to post on topic, one lousy time.

you are lying

that you misquited Frank was something he proved

Frank is an admitted liar like yourself, but let's not drag others into
this.

you lied when you claim I said you misquoted me I was reffering to
frank so he can hardly be left out of it
It's between you and me.

no it isn't
it is mostly in your head

how many such lies do you need ?

So far I count none.

then you can't count

why should I help you to attack me?

You do so with every post directed towards me.

avoid the qustion coward

I know you think I am dumb but that you seem to think I will ASSIT you
in attacking me is truely insulting

Gosh, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. ROFLMAO!

another lie for the books

Yeah, you post constantly, just never on topic.
lying again

Wrong, a quick Google search shows nearly all posts are not related to
radio, and are in fact troll fodder.

meaning you just proven a liar again

Google it up, you are a troll.

google what up?

you said in this very thread I never post on topic then you agree I do
post on post occasionaly

No, I said once, when I got you to post on topic.

in any eent once I post once never is lie

since both statement can't be true at the same time you must be lying
whcih every stament is ture (or even if neither is true)

It was not at the same time.

yes it was
First you never posted on topic,.......

another lie
....... then I got you
to post on topic. Both are true, but at different times.

nope

You are not in RRAP you are in RRCB.

so?

So you lied.

where?

And from what I can tell you have no
friends on RRAP either.

well you can't een make up your mind if I ever post on topic in in
either gruop or not

I only know what goes on in RRAP when it is crossposted. From those posts I
gather you are not well liked there either.

so I never said I was well liked

if you were confused by that into thinking I was looking fro I do
apologize

You should apologize to the entire group.

why?

For bringing your little war to this NG.

not me that was a man named Robeson

I have addressed the DSM issue, you are sick.
not corectly

I worked in mental health. You are sick.

nope

Yes you are.

you just lied again

and agin you expressing invite discussion of homosexaulity, isexaulity
Bdsm and everything you claim you want to avoid

No, you insist on talking about them, I insist they belong in another group.

but you choose to dicuss them here so I will jion you

You wouldn't know what a real man is.

sure I do
LOL
I know LOT more about men than you

I have no doubt about that, but that's not what real men are.

that is merely a matter of your opinion

It is the accepted norm.

no it isn't

and again is an invation to response of type you claim you don't want
to read

You force feed it to this group.

no you and fred do

you are to blame you can't drop the subject, can't or will not

Stop nym shifting and talking **** behind my back and this will end.

I don't talk anything behind your back asshole

get help

Get ****ed.

I will most likely

but not by you