Old May 20th 06, 05:52 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Jay in the Mojave

Default Great CB web site

Hello All:

Here is more great stuff from Woody World CB. Check out the rear 2M and
6M Buddy Base Radio. Good reading.

http://cbdaze.blogspot.com/

Jay in the Mojave
Old May 20th 06, 06:20 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
an_old_friend

Jay in the Mojave wrote:
Hello All:

Here is more great stuff from Woody World CB. Check out the rear 2M and
6M Buddy Base Radio. Good reading.

http://cbdaze.blogspot.com/

Jay in the Mojave

self promotion?

just curious

Old May 20th 06, 09:27 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Jay in the Mojave

an_old_friend wrote:
Jay in the Mojave wrote:

Hello All:

Here is more great stuff from Woody World CB. Check out the rear 2M and
6M Buddy Base Radio. Good reading.

http://cbdaze.blogspot.com/

Jay in the Mojave

self promotion?

just curious

Nope I am not Woody.

Jay in the Mojave
Old May 21st 06, 02:37 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
an old freind

Fred wrote:
On 20 May 2006 10:20:23 -0700, "an_old_friend"
wrote:

Jay in the Mojave wrote:
Hello All:

Here is more great stuff from Woody World CB. Check out the rear 2M and
6M Buddy Base Radio. Good reading.

http://cbdaze.blogspot.com/

Jay in the Mojave

self promotion?

just curious

Stupid fag..

hatefull coward
. His name is Jay not Woody.

so?
Are you confused about
everything?

no but I know you need to get help

Old May 21st 06, 07:18 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
U-Know-Who

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

Do you have to reply to every post? ****ing imbecile.

Old May 21st 06, 03:40 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
an_old_friend

Jay in the Mojave wrote:
Hello All:

Here is more great stuff from Woody World CB. Check out the rear 2M and
6M Buddy Base Radio. Good reading.

http://cbdaze.blogspot.com/

Jay in the Mojave

self promotion?

just curious

Do you have to reply to every post? ****ing imbecile.

no Tom I don't

I don't reply to every post, nor do I have to

but I am free too and that freedomm is is something you can't stand but
you are too cowardly and too impotent to do anything about it

Old May 21st 06, 03:52 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
U-Know-Who

Jay in the Mojave wrote:
Hello All:

Here is more great stuff from Woody World CB. Check out the rear 2M
and
6M Buddy Base Radio. Good reading.

http://cbdaze.blogspot.com/

Jay in the Mojave
self promotion?

just curious

Do you have to reply to every post? ****ing imbecile.

no Tom I don't

I don't reply to every post, nor do I have to

Yes you do. You are powerless to stop yourself. Watch.

Old May 21st 06, 04:15 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
an_old_friend

Jay in the Mojave wrote:
Hello All:

Here is more great stuff from Woody World CB. Check out the rear 2M
and
6M Buddy Base Radio. Good reading.

http://cbdaze.blogspot.com/

Jay in the Mojave
self promotion?

just curious

Do you have to reply to every post? ****ing imbecile.

no Tom I don't

I don't reply to every post, nor do I have to

Yes you do. You are powerless to stop yourself. Watch.

no I don't I choose to reply to this but simply looking at google would
I don't reply to every post tom

you however are too coawardly to give your name

Old May 21st 06, 04:20 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
U-Know-Who

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ups.com...

Jay in the Mojave wrote:
Hello All:

Here is more great stuff from Woody World CB. Check out the rear 2M
and
6M Buddy Base Radio. Good reading.

http://cbdaze.blogspot.com/

Jay in the Mojave
self promotion?

just curious

Do you have to reply to every post? ****ing imbecile.

no Tom I don't

I don't reply to every post, nor do I have to

Yes you do. You are powerless to stop yourself. Watch.

no I don't I choose to reply to this but simply looking at google would
I don't reply to every post tom

you however are too coawardly to give your name

I rest my case.

Old May 21st 06, 04:27 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
an_old_friend

U-Know-Who wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ups.com...

no I don't I choose to reply to this but simply looking at google would
I don't reply to every post tom

you however are too coawardly to give your name

I rest my case.

what case?
you look at at google and you are proven wrong i don't respond to every
post

and if i did that also would be nmy preveldge Tom

you and fred and Dr death (and wismen and Robeson) are aout restricting
the freedom of others. I am not

hel I even grant that you have the right to cowardly annymouse you are

but this morning i am woring out to another cosulting firm get paid by
the hour to sit and answer any question IMed a me,, it is a slow mrning
i can tell you, today you posts are a welcome diversion as I am getting
paid to sit here with you

do entraintain me with what you think are effective taunts I realy
could use the laughs