RadioBanter

-   -   FS: High Quality Coax Connectors & Adapters atvery low prices (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/96030-fs-high-quality-coax-connectors-adapters-atvery-low-prices.html)

AAA RF Products June 6th 06 05:43 PM

FS: High Quality Coax Connectors & Adapters atvery low prices

Please email or call 949 481 3154 (San Clemente, CA,
USA) for a copy of our latest catalog.

Travis Jordan June 6th 06 05:50 PM

AAA RF Products wrote:
Please email or call 949 481 3154 (San
Clemente, CA, USA) for a copy of our latest catalog.

Please stop spamming these newsgroups.

an_old_friend June 6th 06 06:17 PM

Travis Jordan wrote:
AAA RF Products wrote:
Please email or call 949 481 3154 (San
Clemente, CA, USA) for a copy of our latest catalog.

Please stop spamming these newsgroups.

why at least it is better reading than most of the crap that get posted

Jimbo June 6th 06 06:46 PM

High Quality Coax Connectors & Adapters atvery low prices

"an_old_faggot"
snip
then stop your dumb ****,mork!

an_old_friend June 6th 06 06:48 PM

High Quality Coax Connectors & Adapters atvery low prices

Jimbo wrote:
"an_old_faggot"
snip
then stop your dumb ****,mork!

what you ranting about?

Oscar June 7th 06 01:29 PM

High Quality Coax Connectors & Adapters atvery low prices

I don't see the original posts, I filter them out

put in sender field

put AAA RF in subject field

and no more of the ads.

coax guy