Old June 6th 06, 05:43 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.swap
AAA RF Products

Default FS: High Quality Coax Connectors & Adapters atvery low prices

Please email or call 949 481 3154 (San Clemente, CA,
USA) for a copy of our latest catalog.

Old June 6th 06, 05:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.swap
Travis Jordan

AAA RF Products wrote:
Please email or call 949 481 3154 (San
Clemente, CA, USA) for a copy of our latest catalog.

Please stop spamming these newsgroups.

Old June 6th 06, 06:17 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.swap
an_old_friend

Travis Jordan wrote:
AAA RF Products wrote:
Please email or call 949 481 3154 (San
Clemente, CA, USA) for a copy of our latest catalog.

Please stop spamming these newsgroups.

why at least it is better reading than most of the crap that get posted

Old June 6th 06, 06:46 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.swap
Jimbo

"an_old_faggot"
snip
then stop your dumb ****,mork!

Old June 6th 06, 06:48 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.swap
an_old_friend

Jimbo wrote:
"an_old_faggot"
snip
then stop your dumb ****,mork!

what you ranting about?

Old June 7th 06, 01:29 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.swap
Oscar

I don't see the original posts, I filter them out

put in sender field

put AAA RF in subject field

and no more of the ads.

coax guy