RadioBanter

-   -   FA: TonightHeathkit PK-1 Probe, Collins Panel Meter, Heathkit SB-401 Xtal Option (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/96340-fa-tonight-heathkit-pk-1-probe-collins-panel-meter-heathkit-sb-401-xtal-option.html)

[email protected] June 12th 06 12:36 PM

SPAM posted from 68.56.4.30 a Comcast account.

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
rich wrote:

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

my God man- get a ****ing LIFE- use your email software program to
create a "delete at server" or a "blocked sender" list, and put the
guy's email addy in there, and you don't have to read his posts
anymore. You self-appointed "spam cops" create more havoc on Google,
than the worst spammer that lived.

Michael A. Terrell June 12th 06 01:10 PM

wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
rich wrote:

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

my God man- get a ****ing LIFE- use your email software program to
create a "delete at server" or a "blocked sender" list, and put the
guy's email addy in there, and you don't have to read his posts
anymore. You self-appointed "spam cops" create more havoc on Google,
than the worst spammer that lived.

I have a life, thank you. As far as "Google", I guess that you're
too retarded to notice that I'm on Usenet and "Google" is hijacking my
posts to show on their crappy HTML interface.

YOU need to get a life and stop whining about every rule you don't
like. USENET has always been self policing. Newsgroups that don't, end
up as useless dumping grounds for spam that no one reads.

For instance, its considered to be very low life to keep changing
your screen ID, and against the TOS of most ISPs. I'm tired of creating
new filters for your moth eaten ass, boy.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

AB9GO June 12th 06 02:54 PM

TonightHeathkit PK-1 Probe, Collins Panel Meter, Heathkit SB-401 Xtal Option

I've seen his stuff listed for YEARS. Same M.O. Same dogs! Nothing
under $9.99 everything "cheep" "neat-o" so he sez esp when it is
nearing the end of the auction and he does not think he is getting
enough for his items. He must hit every ham estate sale in the area.
Was a much bigger Ebay whore when he was in New York.

Randy

Steven wrote:
AB9GO wrote:
Typical professional Ebay whore. What is up with the pictures of his
dogs on EVERY Ebay listing? Can't get woman???

Randy

DrDeath wrote:
"rich" wrote in message
ups.com...

plonk

You actually L@@KED...

DeserTBoB June 12th 06 04:15 PM

On 12 Jun 2006 06:54:46 -0700, "AB9GO" wrote:

I've seen his stuff listed for YEARS. Same M.O. Same dogs! Nothing
under $9.99 everything "cheep" "neat-o" so he sez esp when it is
nearing the end of the auction and he does not think he is getting
enough for his items. He must hit every ham estate sale in the area.
Was a much bigger Ebay whore when he was in New York. snip

Yeah, but is he a fraudster/con artist, as is Charlie Nudo aka
66fourdoor? EBay whores are pathetic, but at least not criminal as is
Nudo.