RadioBanter

-   -   FA: TonightHeathkit PK-1 Probe, Collins Panel Meter, Heathkit SB-401 Xtal Option (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/96340-fa-tonight-heathkit-pk-1-probe-collins-panel-meter-heathkit-sb-401-xtal-option.html)

rich June 11th 06 04:05 PM

FA: TonightHeathkit PK-1 Probe, Collins Panel Meter, Heathkit SB-401 Xtal Option

All Here & cheep too:-)
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQgotopage...ssZmyradioroom

Steven June 11th 06 05:55 PM

rich wrote:
All Here & cheep too:-)
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQgotopage...ssZmyradioroom

I'm all here and cheap too, but I don't need any of this stuff.

ex, Jeff and Mike's mileage may vary from that statement. 1-Adam-12,
see the man.

Steven June 11th 06 05:59 PM

Steven wrote:
rich wrote:
All Here & cheep too:-)
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQgotopage...ssZmyradioroom

I'm all here and cheap too, but I don't need any of this stuff.

ex, Jeff and Mike's mileage may vary from that statement. 1-Adam-12,
see the man.

PS If we reading RAR+P want to buy it, we'll look at the other two or
three groups you guys usually post to.

In the immortal words of Jerry Reed, "Goodbye, dummy"!

Michael A. Terrell June 11th 06 08:32 PM

SPAM posted from 68.56.4.30 a Comcast account.

rich wrote:

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Bert Hyman June 11th 06 08:40 PM

SPAM posted from 68.56.4.30 a Comcast account.

In "Michael A. Terrell"

Do it yourself.

--
Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN

Michael A. Terrell June 11th 06 09:26 PM

SPAM posted from 68.56.4.30 a Comcast account.

Bert Hyman wrote:

In "Michael A. Terrell"

Do it yourself.

--
Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN

Another coward pipes in. :(

--
My sig file can beat up your sig file!

DrDeath June 11th 06 09:41 PM

TonightHeathkit PK-1 Probe, Collins Panel Meter, Heathkit SB-401 Xtal Option

"rich" wrote in message
ups.com...

plonk

AB9GO June 11th 06 11:19 PM

TonightHeathkit PK-1 Probe, Collins Panel Meter, Heathkit SB-401 Xtal Option

Typical professional Ebay whore. What is up with the pictures of his
dogs on EVERY Ebay listing? Can't get woman???

Randy

DrDeath wrote:
"rich" wrote in message
ups.com...

plonk

Steven June 11th 06 11:23 PM

AB9GO wrote:
Typical professional Ebay whore. What is up with the pictures of his
dogs on EVERY Ebay listing? Can't get woman???

Randy

DrDeath wrote:
"rich" wrote in message
ups.com...

plonk

You actually L@@KED...

DeserTBoB June 12th 06 08:47 AM

SPAM posted from 68.56.4.30 a Comcast account.

On Sun, 11 Jun 2006 20:26:44 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Bert Hyman wrote:

Another coward pipes in. :( snip

Exactly. This is why fraudsters and spammers like Charlie Nudo and a
bazillion others are still clogging Usenet with their eBay and other
crap...no one gives a rat's ass, and are too imbued with
self-important (read that, "LAZY") to do anything about it.

Netcopping works...ask Charlie Nudo and a few others.