Old July 2nd 06, 02:18 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default get help

"Fred" wrote in message
On 29 Jun 2006 11:45:15 -0700, "an_old_friend"
wrote:

becuase that is the case just like the only way to silence s to murder
you

If you could write in English I might understand what you have
written. Did you just threaten to murder me too?

Looks like it too me.

Old July 2nd 06, 03:02 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

wrote:

becuase that is the case just like the only way to silence s to murder
you

If you could write in English I might understand what you have
written. Did you just threaten to murder me too?

Looks like it too me.

then you PROVE yourself ignorant but I will say it to you to the only
way to stop you from postng isd to kill you Dr death

we have played out this game before many times
Land shark has apeerartly found out a time or two himself