Old July 7th 06, 08:35 PM posted to alt.sex.phone.uk,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default England makes me really,really, MAD!

I know GB has a queen. But I am a queen,too!

Why does the queen of the UK get so much more attention than me?

Old July 7th 06, 10:07 PM posted to alt.sex.phone.uk,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default get help

get help sicko forger

Old July 7th 06, 10:17 PM posted to alt.sex.phone.uk,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default gte help

gte help desk helps sicko forgers
"an old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

Old July 7th 06, 10:44 PM posted to alt.sex.phone.uk,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy

get help sicko forger from aeio.org

Old July 8th 06, 12:28 AM posted to alt.sex.phone.uk,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy

please stop forging me. you can't get an account here because you forge and
mess with the cb'ers too much.you are rude,crude and a forger.gte
help,sicko.
"an old freind" wrote in message
ups.com...

Old July 8th 06, 12:37 AM posted to alt.sex.phone.uk,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy

an old friend wrote:
please stop forging me.

you are not KB9RQZ

therefore you are the forger

you don't hav ethe email address I do

that is why I blow you post out archiving becuase I am KB9RQZ/(sonn to
be)AE
you are just somebody that wants to be as good as me, not an esp
ambitous goal