Old July 9th 06, 06:27 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default get help

"Landshark" wrote in message
news
(snipped for brevity)

Dr.Death wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ups.com...

I never told you to beat up anyone.
yes you did or was the real person belonging to your stolen nick

Prove it. Google it up where I said that.
And this is MY nick. I have used it for some 20 years now.

it isn't your nick I yahooed it up and belonged to someone named DANNY
DEATHERAGE of Olong IL who claim is not you

you stole it man or you lied in dening that was you

Take your meds you delusional freak.

you are the one suffering from delsuons one of the being that you are
not a coward

I have offered you the chance to fight me several times chicken****.

but not your name i don't want to fight you what i want is to stop your
spewing forth hate fighting in person does not acomlish that mission
sadly I fear nothing short of your murder would do that
it is a pity that you think this NG is about sexuality not radio

get help

Damn, I forgot he threatened me with murder. Looks like I get to make a
complaint to Hughes Net.

Old July 9th 06, 07:39 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

DrDeath wrote:
"Landshark" wrote in message
news
(snipped for brevity)

but not your name i don't want to fight you what i want is to stop your
spewing forth hate fighting in person does not acomlish that mission
sadly I fear nothing short of your murder would do that
it is a pity that you think this NG is about sexuality not radio

get help

Damn, I forgot he threatened me with murder. Looks like I get to make a
complaint to Hughes Net.

go ahead but you will be just lying some more

after all your repost canains no threat of mruder

merely the factual staement that it would take your murder to stop your
attacking BLTG folks on the net

and it is true that it seems is what it would take