Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 9th 06, 08:43 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default ant. mast

I need to get ant. mast, but can only find 5 foot sections. I wanted to go
up 20 ft but it looks like I will have to stay with 1 - 10ft section of
conduit. Will 1-3/4" emt be strong enough for an Anton without the G/P kit,
or should I use rigid? I would like to get away from too much weight so I'm
hoping emt is as strong as conventional mast at 1-3/4".