RadioBanter

-   -   REDCO DIGI-SCAN, Model RDS-1..does anyone have manual?? (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/99303-redco-digi-scan-model-rds-1-does-anyone-have-manual.html)

Paul Giusti July 18th 06 09:49 AM

REDCO DIGI-SCAN, Model RDS-1..does anyone have manual??

Hi All

I'm wondering if anyone has a installation manual for the REDCO
DIGI-SCAN, Model RDS-1 for an 858 pll based cb. I would like to install it
on my President Adams. happy to pay costs for copying & postage or if
scanned copy please email me.

Any help is greatly appreciated

Paul

Jay in the Mojave July 22nd 06 02:12 PM

REDCO DIGI-SCAN, Model RDS-1..does anyone have manual??

Hello Paul:

Give this board a look up.

Jay in the Mojave

bob8535 June 7th 10 08:48 PM