Old July 18th 06, 09:49 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default REDCO DIGI-SCAN, Model RDS-1..does anyone have manual??

Hi All

I'm wondering if anyone has a installation manual for the REDCO
DIGI-SCAN, Model RDS-1 for an 858 pll based cb. I would like to install it
on my President Adams. happy to pay costs for copying & postage or if
scanned copy please email me.

Any help is greatly appreciated

Paul

Old June 7th 10, 08:48 PM