RadioBanter

-   -   WWM - A great Ham (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/99653-wwm-great-ham.html)

Howard W3CQH July 24th 06 01:34 AM

WWM - A great Ham

Sounds like the cb tards are again defaming a good man!

his credits:

My 3.5 wavelength six meter wire antenna is sure working great! May 21,
2004 I got 6 meter VUCC with that antenna and 50 watts. Email me for
details. It is easy to build and waaaay cheaper than a beam.
UPDATE: Now that I got VUCC with the wire, I am using a 4 element beam
at 56 ft. to add some squares to my first 100 verified for the award.

6 meters rules!

A fine ham keeping the magic band alive!!

Thank you doug

Steveo July 24th 06 03:03 AM

WWM - A great Ham

"Howard W3CQH" wrote:
Sounds like the cb tards

4.153

DrDeath July 24th 06 07:38 AM

WWM - A great Ham

"Howard W3CQH" wrote in message
ups.com...
Sounds like the cb tards are again defaming a good man!

Ah, the typical stereotyping of CBers from the typical ham. Lets look at a
couple of your peers. KB9RQZ aka Markie-tard Morgan, resident no-code
retard. N8WWM aka Dougay Adair, felon and repeater jammer. Your in good
company....NOT!

Howard W3CQH July 24th 06 03:41 PM

WWM - A great Ham

OH! WHOOPEE - YOU HAVE FOUND A WAY TO FORGE MY EMAIL ADDRESS - GUESS THIS
MAKES A MAN OUT OF YOU??
OR MAYBE JUST A STUPID ASSHOLE THAT HAS NO BRAINS?
STUPID ****!

an old freind July 25th 06 12:58 AM

WWM - A great Ham

DrDeath wrote:
"Howard W3CQH" wrote in message
ups.com...
Sounds like the cb tards are again defaming a good man!

Ah, the typical stereotyping of CBers from the typical ham.
Lets look at a
couple of your peers. KB9RQZ aka Markie-tard Morgan, resident no-code
retard. N8WWM aka Dougay Adair, felon and repeater jammer. Your in good
company....NOT!

I don't knock CBers Dr death I do knock you

U-Know-Who July 25th 06 01:34 AM

WWM - A great Ham

"Howard W3CQH" wrote in message
OH! WHOOPEE - YOU HAVE FOUND A WAY TO FORGE MY EMAIL ADDRESS - GUESS THIS
MAKES A MAN OUT OF YOU??
OR MAYBE JUST A STUPID ASSHOLE THAT HAS NO BRAINS?
STUPID ****!

That would be Doug Adair, N8WWM doing the forging. You didn't buy one of his
plagiarized 6 meter antennas, did you? If so, that explains where he got the
post.