Old July 24th 06, 01:34 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf

Default WWM - A great Ham

Sounds like the cb tards are again defaming a good man!

his credits:

My 3.5 wavelength six meter wire antenna is sure working great! May 21,
2004 I got 6 meter VUCC with that antenna and 50 watts. Email me for
details. It is easy to build and waaaay cheaper than a beam.
UPDATE: Now that I got VUCC with the wire, I am using a 4 element beam
at 56 ft. to add some squares to my first 100 verified for the award.

6 meters rules!

A fine ham keeping the magic band alive!!

Thank you doug

Old July 24th 06, 03:03 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf

"Howard W3CQH" wrote:
Sounds like the cb tards

4.153
Old July 24th 06, 07:38 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf

"Howard W3CQH" wrote in message
ups.com...
Sounds like the cb tards are again defaming a good man!

Ah, the typical stereotyping of CBers from the typical ham. Lets look at a
couple of your peers. KB9RQZ aka Markie-tard Morgan, resident no-code
retard. N8WWM aka Dougay Adair, felon and repeater jammer. Your in good
company....NOT!

Old July 24th 06, 03:41 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf

OH! WHOOPEE - YOU HAVE FOUND A WAY TO FORGE MY EMAIL ADDRESS - GUESS THIS
MAKES A MAN OUT OF YOU??
OR MAYBE JUST A STUPID ASSHOLE THAT HAS NO BRAINS?
STUPID ****!

Old July 25th 06, 12:58 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf

DrDeath wrote:
"Howard W3CQH" wrote in message
ups.com...
Sounds like the cb tards are again defaming a good man!

Ah, the typical stereotyping of CBers from the typical ham.
Lets look at a
couple of your peers. KB9RQZ aka Markie-tard Morgan, resident no-code
retard. N8WWM aka Dougay Adair, felon and repeater jammer. Your in good
company....NOT!

I don't knock CBers Dr death I do knock you

Old July 25th 06, 01:34 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf

"Howard W3CQH" wrote in message
OH! WHOOPEE - YOU HAVE FOUND A WAY TO FORGE MY EMAIL ADDRESS - GUESS THIS
MAKES A MAN OUT OF YOU??
OR MAYBE JUST A STUPID ASSHOLE THAT HAS NO BRAINS?
STUPID ****!

That would be Doug Adair, N8WWM doing the forging. You didn't buy one of his
plagiarized 6 meter antennas, did you? If so, that explains where he got the
post.