Old March 17th 07, 03:28 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.digital.misc

Default Gwyn Reedy, W1BEL, SK

Ted Huf W4ZE (ex-K4NTA) emailed me this AM with sad news that Gwyn
Reedy, W1BEL, had passed away in late '06. Ted shared these links
with me in email

http://philbridges.spaces.live.com/b...538A!673.entry
http://wetnet.net/pipermail/seatcp/2...er/005688.html
http://www.amsat.org/amsat/archive/a.../msg02521.html

I don't recall seeing anything about this on rradm...

Many of you will remember Gwyn from his technical and evangelizing
work in the early days of amateur packet, or perhaps from FADCA, or
form Paccomm, as I will all of those things. I am also privileged to
recall him as a an honorable man and a smart man, and to have known him
as a friend.

73, Gwyn, RIP SK