Old March 28th 07, 12:59 PM posted to rec.music.beatles,alt.infertility.pregnancy,misc.invest.futures,rec.radio.amateur.digital.misc,us.politics.elections

Default Ship's Tour Of My Universe To Begin - Call To Arms! Duty Stations! Fire When Ready! Cease Fire Procola! Pt. I/III

On Mar 27, 4:53�pm, wrote:

detox my friend

Call To Arms, means, you will inspect your weaponry and prepare to do
battle. Duty Stations, means, all men and women must assume their duty
stations, weapons at the ready. Fire When Ready, means, man or woman
your weapons, sight the target, finger the trigger, and fire when
ready. Cease Fire Procola, means, continue fireing until the enemy
targets are dispatched, and there is no sight of an enemy anywhere on
the horizon. Procolas means, after ending all possiblities of any
lingering survivors staying alive. It means to wipe them out, and
leave no survivors.

This means, it is time to kill all Lesbianists, and all other enemies
in my universe, the many groups of naughty kids in my universe,
rascaleers and others, and we will continue this fight, untill they
are all dead, and in my Epcot Centers, or untill they have
surrendered. Rascaleers are evil people who wish only to harm others.

Religious Practices - Fistiker Practice - What Is A Dependency? - When
Sexaling - Labia And Felate - Genitals, Titties, The Labia, And The
Many Sexaling Organs - Bears In The Woods - Expecate - How Do You Tell
When Your Period Is? Labiating A Labia - Bears, Wild Animals, And
People - Brad Pitt, And Angelina Joline - Abominant Elephant Kids -
What Causes A So-Called "Nuclear' Explosion Or Detonation? - Cleansing
Your Self With Your 'Built-In' And 'Attached', Cleansing And Washing,
Clearifying And Erasing Energies Producing Genitals And Sexaling
Systems, Eroteming And Orgasming Nervous Systems, And Baby Making
Related Purifying Energies Generation Stations Aparati, Or
Apparatuses, And Armatures - Ticklement Tuning Forks - Focal Patterns
- Assistive Religious Practices - How To Make Prayer Statements - What
To Say, When You See Me Using My Dick To Purify Others, And So Forth -
Who Was Kris Kringle? - Lesbianists' Torment Campaign Under Way
Updated: 18-01-07 Rev.a.00.a 02:50 PST

Religious Practices

This is a little confusing, but hold on, and I'll try to explain it.
There are many parts to my religion. We call them, parts, but we can
also call them, practices, some of them, but not all of them.

We have the fundamental 'root' practice, which is sexaling. From the
root practice, comes all other practices.

There are side practices, and there are derived practices. There are
also, accompanying practices. There are many other types of practices,
but I don't remember the names for them all, right now, as I'm still
amnesiatic, and will be for a long time.

Fistiker Practice

Bringing about orgasming in another person is a fistiker practice. A
fistiker practice is a side practice, but it is also something a
little different from a *side practice, depending on how you bring the
orgasming about, and depending on how many people are involved, and
depending on who is the primary person, the person whom we are working
on, and who are the helping people, the people who are joined
together, to help the primary person to orgasm. There are a number of
other dependencies as well.

What Is A Dependency?

A dependency is some thing that is needed that will help to define
something else.

As in the case of an accident victim, we have a crutch to define one
level of severity of an accident victim's situation. But we might also
have a wheel chair to define another level of severity for the same,
or other, accident victim. These objects help to determine how badly
or miserably a person is injured.

A crutch can help define a level of severity in the injury. A wheel
chair can help also to define a higher level of severity. These are
both dependencies. They help us to define something, and they are used
to help us to define an accident victim's level of severe injuries.

When Sexaling

You can use your lips, for example, or your tounge to twiddle the toes
of a woman, and the woman begins to orgasm. That twiddleing of your
tounge on her toes to help her to erotem, and to experience
erotistical orgasming, can be any number of things, depending on the
involvement and complexities of dependencies.

Rubbing the vaginal face, the vaginal wall, or rubbing to either side
of the vaginal crevice, the labial folds or felates, can help a woman
to erotem and erotistically orgasm, and depending on the involvement
and complexities of dependencies, the dependencies can be any number
of things, if we try to define the sexaling activity more fully and
completely.

We'll skip this for now, as it is a little too difficult to remember,
right now. Just remember, the primary practice is sexaling, and that
sexaling is like the roots of a tree. All other religious practices
grow out of the 'roots' of the tree, sexaling, and can be defined in
many different ways, such as a helping practice, a side practice, a
subsidiary practice, a canceling out practice, an accompanying
practice, and there are many many other terms for what kind of
practice some thing is, depending on what dependencies are involved.

Labia And Felate

What is the difference between a felate and a labia?

A felate is the skin tissue of the outer surface, and some of the
tissue of the tips and edges of the labia. It does not include the
inner side of the labia, but only the outer side, and the surrounding
edges, as far as I can remember.

A verb, or action word, as I call it, is 'felate' as in 'Felate that
woman's or girls' left felate'. That means to suckle on the left
felate of the woman or girl.

Felate is a verb, but it is also a 'nominal' word, or naming word for
objectifying an object.

Do we say 'Labialize that woman's felate!' To labialize something is
to make something into a labia. We wouldn't, unless we were a doctor,
say that about a felate. But we might say it if we were doctors, and
we had a woman who met with a bear, and the bare clawed at her
genitals, and the sharp claws ripped her labial skin up, then we might
say in a surgeon's room 'Labialize that woman's ripped up labia.' That
would mean to stitch it up, and make it nice and neat, and clean and
well stitched up, and then useful to her, again, and it would involve
a lot of surgery, as many nerves would need to be connected, as they
had been ripped apart, and the wiring was all dislocated. But in the
end, we would be able to fix her labia, and her genitals, if they were
also hurt, and then we could dismiss the patient from the hospital,
after the labia healed, and after she recovered from her trauma of
having her labia shredded by an impolite, rude, mean, uncaring, and
hungry bear.

Genitals, Titties, The Labia, And The Many Sexaling Organs

The labia is not the genitals, but some people do consider them as a
part of the genitals. The genitals are inside the woman's vagina, in
my way of thinking. The vaginal wall is not part of the genitals. The
vaginal orifice is part of the genitals of a woman. This seems odd,
doesn't it. Well, that is how it works, in my brain, and I designed
women, as well as men. If you notice, in my writings, I've talked
about the draft table, and the throttle. These are major parts of a
woman's genitals. They are inside the vagina, and you can reach them
through the vaginal orifice. Before you get inside of the vaginal
orifice, there are a few things outside, such as a pee tube, and an
ejaculate tube, and the clitoris, as well as the labia. These are not
part of the genitals, but are working parts of her sexaling organs. A
woman's or girls' sexaling organs are not equal to her genitals.
Genitals are for baby making, and for other purposes. Titties are not
part of the genitals, but they are part of the womans' sexaling
organs. This will require a long discussion to clear up, so I will
save it for another day.

Bears In The Woods

That's the way it happens some times, when women or girls go out into
the woods, and sexal with their female friends. They can get hurt by
bears, if they are not accompanied by men, who are tough, and strong,
and who stay alert, to guard and watch out for dangerous animals, such
as bears, wolves, cayotes, bobcats, puma, and even racoons. Racoons do
attack humans, if they smell some thing that will taste good to the
racoon. If a person has a skin tear, and is bleeding, even a tiny bit,
the racoon will smell it, and come running, and then find the person,
and so will panthers, and all kinds of animals will come, and it's
just like a bunch of sharks and fishes of different kinds, and Moray
Eels, they like the smell of blood, and they come and investigate,
when they smell it.

Women and girls have periods, and it is not every twenty eight days,
as I've explained about before, and blood runs down, out of their
vagina, and they generally do not know it, as it is only a tiny drop
of blood, or less, most of the time, and the blood is often wiped from
the skin surface, when the woman or girl is on the potty, or toilet,
and the woman or girl will not even see the tiny drop of blood that
comes out of the vagina and drips down the labia, on the inside, and
then falls or dribbles down to the felates, and then falls off the
felates, while she is on the toilet into the toilet, or while she is
out doors, and walking about, onto the earth, if the woman is walking
on a park walkway, or bicycle path. If she is wearing underwear, it
will not fall onto the earth, but it will dry up on the panties, or
underwear, and the smell of the dried blood will attract wild animals
if she is out doors, walking or jogging in a wooded or regional or
rural area, where there are lots of, or even just a few, animals.

Pumas can smell the blood, from miles away, and so can tiny oselots,
and bears, and many animals can. They can smell blood, because they
know they need meat to survive. That is built into their brains, that
are located throughout their bodies, and not only in the skull, and
animals are very sensitive to the smell of blood, as well as to the
smell of urine, and to the smell of poop. Some animals, such as
racoons, will come up from behind a woman, and grasp at her panties,
as the racoon may smell the odors of fecal matter, ...

read more »

Ship's Tour Of My Universe To Begin - Call To Arms! Duty Stations! Fire When Ready! Cease Fire Procola! Pt. I/III Dr. Anton T. Squeegee Homebrew 0 February 15th 07 08:28 AM
New SkyWave almost ready to fire up... Slow Code Policy 0 September 11th 06 12:23 AM
READY! AIM! FIRE! Jerry CB 23 March 2nd 04 10:15 PM
READY! AIM! FIRE! Twistedhed CB 11 March 2nd 04 06:29 PM
READY! AIM! FIRE! Beef Taco CB 0 March 1st 04 06:31 AM