Old April 23rd 09, 12:21 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.digital.misc

Default BPSK software?

I've been on the road since the first of the year, so no chance to chase
the Triple Play award.

Now that I'm home, it looks like the best way to capture the "Digital"
play is via BPSK31.

I have DigiPan Rev 2.0 installed, and the "operating" side of it seems
excellent, but its "logging" facility is awkward.

What else is out there which has a little more seamless logging
capability. (I need it to spit out an ADIF which TQSL will sign and
send to LoTW.)

73, de Hans, K0HB
Old April 23rd 09, 04:21 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.digital.misc

KØHB wrote in :

I've been on the road since the first of the year, so no chance to chase
the Triple Play award.

Now that I'm home, it looks like the best way to capture the "Digital"
play is via BPSK31.

I have DigiPan Rev 2.0 installed, and the "operating" side of it seems
excellent, but its "logging" facility is awkward.

What else is out there which has a little more seamless logging
capability. (I need it to spit out an ADIF which TQSL will sign and
send to LoTW.)

73, de Hans, K0HB

Since you need to TQSL the file before you send it to LOTW, you will have
to do the export to ADIF first no matter which program you choose to do
the logging. Eventually I suppose one of them will be re worked to use the
certifiate that ARRL issues to sign the file with, but AFAIK none of them
do it now.

As far as programs go I use Ham Radio Deluxe. It has a logger built in
(you still have to export the ADIF first) and there is hardly any digital
mode out there that the associated DM780 program cannot do. It even does
SSTV. You can setup DM780 to use the same logbook as HRD or keep a
seperate digital log if you wish.

Take a look here :

http://www.ham-radio.ch/guides/hrd/hrd.html

73

--
Panzer

Old June 23rd 09, 04:21 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.digital.misc

In article , KØHB
wrote:

I've been on the road since the first of the year, so no chance to chase
the Triple Play award.

Now that I'm home, it looks like the best way to capture the "Digital"
play is via BPSK31.

I have DigiPan Rev 2.0 installed, and the "operating" side of it seems
excellent, but its "logging" facility is awkward.

What else is out there which has a little more seamless logging
capability. (I need it to spit out an ADIF which TQSL will sign and
send to LoTW.)

73, de Hans, K0HB

Try fldigi

Dick AA5VU

AO PRO software rgaschk Antenna 0 February 2nd 06 01:03 AM
FA:Software Controls and Source code for VB6 Tentec RX320 Software (KF5OJ's) [email protected] Swap 0 August 21st 04 02:09 AM
Best software to go along with Pro-96? John Scanner 7 March 9th 04 08:16 PM
Software for the Yaesu FT-2800M (will the software for the FT 2600 work) Dan Tucker Equipment 0 October 13th 03 02:07 AM