Old October 11th 09, 07:37 PM
Senior Member

Thumbs up Repeater owners or trustees on Radio Banter?

If you own or operate a repeater in the amateur radio OR commercial radio service,then check this out!

www.ics-ctrl.com

www.repeater-builder.com
Old October 13th 09, 10:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.digital.misc

Default Repeater owners or trustees on Radio Banter?

n9zas wrote:
If you own or operate a repeater in the amateur radio OR commercial
radio service,then check this out!

www.ics-ctrl.com

www.repeater-builder.com

The first link doesn't work, the second has an annoying banner which you
can't skip...
Old October 14th 09, 12:51 AM
Senior Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by PH5E View Post
n9zas wrote:
If you own or operate a repeater in the amateur radio OR commercial
radio service,then check this out!

www.ics-ctrl.com

www.repeater-builder.com

The first link doesn't work, the second has an annoying banner which you
can't skip...
Yeah,I know the banner is something I wish wasn't there. The ICS website WILL be back up again tomorrow! It's having some glitches,sorry!

N9ZAS

Last edited by n9zas : October 14th 09 at 12:56 AM Reason: typos
Old October 14th 09, 10:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.digital.misc

n9zas wrote:

-

Link without annoying banner: http://www.repeater-builder.com/rbtip/

--
RigReference.com - Reference guide for ham radio equipment
http://rigreference.com/