Old January 12th 10, 05:01 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.digital.misc

Default Looking for Howie Goldstein - N2WX

I hope this doesn't upset people here but I figure this is the most
likely place to find someone who can help me

I am trying to find a way to get in touch with N2WX in particular
to see if there is any chance of getting any of the code he wrote
long ago that ended up in the PacComm DR200 boxes. I have some
playing I would like to do with his old code and attempts to find
it have been less than fruitful. I even asked PacComm but based on
their response (the woman I spoke with was going to look around
for it) I suspect they no longer even have a copy.

Any help would be appreciated.

bill KB3YV

| and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.
University of Scranton |
Scranton, Pennsylvania | #include std.disclaimer.h
Old January 12th 10, 05:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.digital.misc

Bill Gunshannon wrote:
I am trying to find a way to get in touch with N2WX in particular

Hee seems to have an address on qrz.com
Old January 12th 10, 05:31 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.digital.misc

http://wireless2.fcc.gov/UlsApp/UlsS...rchLicense.jsp

--
Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN