Old January 11th 05, 08:37 PM
Chris

Default Watt meter knob?

Hello All,

A general aviation pilot friend of mine brought me a wattmeter with an
adjustment between the wattmeter and the swr meter. It ranges between
0 and 10. The only marks of identification are Mura CBM-30. So my
questions are..

1. What is the darn adjustment for?

2. What frequency range is for? VHF would be ideal...

Thanks in advance for any information,
Chris
N1UOC
Old January 13th 05, 06:32 PM
Ed

A general aviation pilot friend of mine brought me a wattmeter with an
adjustment between the wattmeter and the swr meter. It ranges between
0 and 10. The only marks of identification are Mura CBM-30. So my
questions are..

1. What is the darn adjustment for?

2. What frequency range is for? VHF would be ideal...

Does it look like the one at:

&category=48699

If so, then its for CB radio and won't work for VHF.

Ed