Old September 20th 18, 12:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.digital.misc,rec.radio.info

Default LHS Episode #247: Linux Audio Deep Dive

Linux in the Ham Shack

LHS Episode #247: Linux Audio Deep Dive

http://lhspodcast.info/2018/09/lhs-e...dio-deep-dive/

Welcome to Episode 247 of Linux in the Ham Shack. In this episode, we take
a deep look at audio routing in Linux. We examine topics from the different
audio servers and subsystems in Linux, to applications for audio routing,
broadcasting, digital audio workstations and more. To help us in our quest
for deeper understanding, we have enlisted Noah Chelliah, KC0SKE, of the
Ask Noah Show who lets us know just how little we know about audio on
Linux. At least until the end of this episode. Thank you for listening!

73 de The LHS Crew

This posting includes a media file:
http://lhspodcast.info/podpress_trac...9/0/lhs247.mp3

LHS Episode #206: Hamlib Deep Dive LHS via rec.radio.info Admin Homebrew 0 January 30th 18 12:04 PM
LHS Episode #203: Choosing Your Linux Distribution LHS via rec.radio.info Admin Info 0 January 18th 18 12:08 PM
Do you dive into the pile up, or not? Bert Hyman Moderated 1 November 17th 10 11:05 PM
dive in Duncan Shortwave 3 June 25th 07 07:20 PM
Audio processing from line-in using Linux Al Arduengo Shortwave 5 April 12th 04 07:57 AM