Old June 5th 21, 11:49 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,free.uk.amateur-radio,rec.radio.amateur.digital.misc,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.info

Default [MKARS] Mike Walker, VA3MW: Dispelling the Myths about SDR technology, and why it is better than the older SuperHet technology that we all grew up with : Monday 7th June

Milton Keynes ARS

Mike Walker, VA3MW: Dispelling the Myths about SDR technology, and why it
is better than the older SuperHet technology that we all grew up with :
Monday 7th June

https://www.mkars.org.uk/index.php/2...-grew-up-with/

We are very fortunate to have Mike Walker, VA3MW, giving the MKARS talk
this Monday night (7th June) at 19.30.
Dispelling the Myths about SDR technology, and why it is better than the
older SuperHet technology that we all grew up with
Mike is the customer service manager for FlexRadio Systems, and is a
well-known authority on SDR Technology. He is also a regular contributor to
the very popular podcast, Ham Radio Workbench.
To join us for the talk all you have to do is click on the link:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85861623917
The Meeting ID: 858 6162 3917 and the Passcode: MKARS.
The meeting starts at 19.30 and the waiting room will be open from 19.15.
Mike is happy to take questions after his talk. He is also prepared to run
a small Flex clinic after his talk for attendees that routinely use Flex
Radio in their shack and who may have questions.
Looking forward to seeing you there!