Old February 15th 05, 04:29 AM
BoboftheDeep

Default MSYS BBS "Remote Sysop" function....

Anybody, anybody....anybody remember how to set this up...I'm technical
and I'm frustrated...maybe that's the problem...yes, its plugged in...

Bob
SYSOP ARMY MARS NYS Gateway
W2CYK/AAT2BV

Old February 15th 05, 01:03 PM
BoboftheDeep

More info....
I set it up exactly as the sample in the manual and it does not
work....phrase "MSYS is the greatest! using space e i t as the
passcode and it will not work.

Bob

Old February 15th 05, 04:42 PM
Hank Oredson

"BoboftheDeep" wrote in message
oups.com...
More info....
I set it up exactly as the sample in the manual and it does not
work....phrase "MSYS is the greatest! using space e i t as the
passcode and it will not work.

Somewhere around here I have a zip file with a working MSYS
setup in it. Use it for compatibility testing. The remote sysop
stuff works. If you want it I can email it to you. About 2 MB.

--

... Hank

http://home.earthlink.net/~horedson
http://home.earthlink.net/~w0rli

Old February 17th 05, 02:49 PM
BoboftheDeep

yea...that'd be

Thanks....

Bob

FS Kenwood TM-V7A remote kit K5IN Swap 1 April 23rd 13 09:40 PM
Infrared Remote Control for NRD-535 Dan Landon Shortwave 0 January 2nd 04 12:27 AM
Infrared Remote (SWL IR Remote) for R8/A/B Dan Landon Shortwave 0 November 8th 03 02:47 PM
Infrared Remote (SWL IR Remote) for R75 Dan Landon Shortwave 0 November 8th 03 02:46 PM
"Remote Base" operation with Icom IC-2720H Paul Ryan Equipment 2 September 8th 03 09:49 PM