Old August 19th 03, 05:05 AM
VHFRadioBuff

Default FA: Handspring PDA - Great for APRS!

This is a great Handspring Visor Prism PDA with a bunch of accessories, great
for APRS! I bought it to use with PocketAPRS, but I've decided to pursue other
aspects.
73! de Andy KC2SSB (ex: KF4KHC/HL9HCT)
Beachwood, NJ USA! Grid FM29vw
http://vhfradiobuff.tripod.com