Old September 11th 03, 04:42 PM
Massimo I0MCF

Default 9k6 interfacing

More info: the problem is I want isolate, but I want not to have a power
supply on the rtx side.
(for 1k2 the interface is powered on the PTT line, but on the tnc line!).
Sorry.

Massimo I0MCF

"Massimo I0MCF" ha scritto nel messaggio
I want to electrically isolate the transceiver from the tnc.
On 1k2 the job is easy: two audio transformers and an optocoupler work

well.
But for 9k6 ? How to get rid of square wave translation ?
73

Massimo I0MCF