Old October 14th 03, 04:45 AM
David Stinson

Dorothy Forbes wrote:
http://www.qsl.net/vk3ukf/etshoadowozindexqsl.html

404 File Not Found
Old October 14th 03, 04:45 AM
David Stinson

Dorothy Forbes wrote:
http://www.qsl.net/vk3ukf/etshoadowozindexqsl.html

404 File Not Found
Old October 14th 03, 09:26 PM
Dorothy Forbes

Default ISS project ET Shadow needs VHF amateurs

Greetings to all, please have a look, if it interests you to take part in an
experiment with Electric Thruster Ion Plasma Engine tests onboard the Space
Station.
The engine causes a VHF radio blackout on Earth and your help is need as
part of ground receiving network to map the extent of the effect.
Please go to
http://www.qsl.net/vk3ukf/etshoadowozindexqsl.html

There are links to more information at the Russian site.
You don't have to be an amateur radio operator, schools and S.W.L.'s are
also welcome.
Cheers, Kevin VK3UKF

Old October 15th 03, 04:07 AM
Hank Oredson