Old November 2nd 05, 10:08 PM
Dino Papas

Default Universal M-8000 Decoder

Just picked one up from the "Bay"...they've been recently discontinued
and Universal Radio no longer supports them. I believe they were
actually produced by a company called Universal Electronics.

Will probably be looking for a manual and maybe latest set of EPROMS
(which by now are probably "unobtainium"). We'll see what version it is
when it arrives.

Appreciate any tricks or guidance about this decoder.

Dino KL0S/4