Old November 4th 03, 02:31 PM
Alan P. Biddle

Default Timewave HamHub?

The Timewave site has a brief mention, and AEA has it listed in their
catalog. Looks very interesting. Any idea when it will be available?

Alan
WA4SCA

Old November 7th 03, 07:56 PM
Doug Faunt N6TQS +1-510-655-8604

Alan P. Biddle writes:

The Timewave site has a brief mention, and AEA has it listed in their
catalog. Looks very interesting. Any idea when it will be available?

Alan
WA4SCA

What is a "HamHub"?

73, doug

Old November 9th 03, 10:14 PM
Alan P. Biddle

Doug,

The best thing to do is look at the latest AEA catalog, which is
available on their web site. Basically, it a combination sound card
interface, USB to 3 serial ports, etc.

Alan
WA4SCA

Old November 9th 03, 10:46 PM

Alan P. Biddle writes:

Doug,

The best thing to do is look at the latest AEA catalog, which is
available on their web site. Basically, it a combination sound card
interface, USB to 3 serial ports, etc.

All I get on their website is the name of it, and "ask about it".
I can't find it anywhere.

73, doug

Old November 10th 03, 11:14 AM
Alan P. Biddle

Doug,

That should have been AES, not AEA.

http://216.239.39.104/search?q=cache...hl=en&ie=UTF-8

If this URL got truncated, GOOGLE for "HAMHUB" and you will get about
3 hits, including this one.

Search down the page for "HAMHUB"

Alan
WA4SCA