Old November 29th 03, 12:07 AM
Joseph Fenn

Default Kantronics V7 Rom

does anyone on here remember the Kantronics with V7 or higher rom chip.
Does it support PACTOR (I think it does). I have one in a box but
never used yet. Since I am using the old Commodore 128 machine,
I also bought the "CBM" converter plug that converts the RS232
user port (aka epp) port in PC parlance to +/-5V instead of the
straight thru PC voltages of +/- 12VDC.
I seem to remember something about a trace in side on the kantronics
board that must be sliced open for some reason. Does anyone know
why that was necessary for C128 useage or not?
Joe/AKA (kilroyO
reply email okay

* Ham KH6JF AARS/MARS ABM6JF QCWA WW2 VET WD RADIO *