Old March 1st 04, 05:32 AM
peter berrett

Default Narrow gauge railways in Victoria

Hi all

Trivia question

In Victoria what was the narrowest gauge line to carry passengers (excluding
the very narrow toy railways such as at Diamond cReek).

I don't know the answer by the way - I'm just curious to know which was the
narrowest.

Following on from the above could such narrow gauge railways be a low cost
solution for Easterm Melbourne's public transport problems?

cheers Peter