Old January 4th 05, 12:00 AM

Default No Subject

From: NU4G
Subject: WWVB decoder circuit
Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.digital.misc
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 21:32:37 -0500
http://www.giganews.com/info/dmca.html

In message
(Scott Dorsey) wrote:

exray wrote:

I'm sure they are out there but I have never seen one. Can you show me
a consumer grade WWV/WWVH synchronized clock?

Heathkit made one for ages.
--scott

Even Wal Mart is selling them these days. Saw one mode
for around $25. I did miss the original post in the thread though..

NU4

No Subject Boatanchors 0 January 4th 05 12:00 AM
Subject: Cleaning out 35 year old Shack w3cqh Boatanchors 0 December 6th 04 10:23 PM
How to find a subject. Ronald Bilodeau Antenna 2 September 1st 03 08:35 PM
Change the Subject Line When You Start a New Thread? Dr. Slick Antenna 0 August 22nd 03 10:54 PM