Old September 25th 04, 12:56 AM
Marty Albert

Default VHF/UHF Packet In Your Area

On Fri, 24 Sep 2004 18:44:20 -0500, "Dave VanHorn"
mused:

Which sort of "packet" do you mean?

Almost as soon as I sent this, I realized that I had not been very
clear...

I am mostly interested in the following aspects:

1) Keyboard-to-keyboard ops

2) BBS ops

3) APRS

4) And, perhaps the most important/interesting, new uses

But then again, anything would be interesting!

Old September 25th 04, 02:20 AM
Dave VanHorn

APRS is going just fine here, activity is about level with last year, a few
new stations.

--
KC6ETE Dave's Engineering Page, www.dvanhorn.org
Microcontroller Consultant, specializing in Atmel AVR

Old September 26th 04, 10:49 PM
William H. O'Hara, III

1) Keyboard-to-keyboard ops

Very dead! They use echolink around here.

2) BBS ops

Very slight resurgence.

3) APRS

Probably the same as last year.