Old November 27th 04, 05:26 AM
harry

Default 440 rtty 430.96

Hi Folks!
I'm hearing something centered on 430.9625 that sounds like RTTY.
It's about 850 hz deviation, and at 150 baud RTTY, it decodes to alot
of:
CC CC CV etc
Then sometimes it's:
IB
IB
IB
etc. Using MixW, it looks like only 2 tone, or I'd say it was FSK441
of some sort. It goes on for minutes of key down, then off for a few
seconds, sometimes a minute, then it starts again. It's not very
strong here in Jersey, but I have no super antenna either.

Anyone hear this? Know what it is?
Thanks!
Harry

WTB: Hal DS-3100 ASR RTTY terminal Roy Boatanchors 1 July 2nd 10 12:16 AM
440 rtty 430.96 harry Digital 0 November 27th 04 05:26 AM
FS: Wavecom w41pc rtty decoder package! Chuck Yarbrough Digital 0 June 8th 04 04:21 AM
Need schematic for INFO-TECH M-93 RTTY terminal Don Winn Boatanchors 0 January 4th 04 04:33 AM
Free for the shipping -- RTTY TU's Chris Digital 0 November 29th 03 06:02 PM