RadioBanter

-   Digital (https://www.radiobanter.com/digital/)
-   -   Software for RTTY ?? (https://www.radiobanter.com/digital/89703-software-rtty.html)

OM March 1st 06 05:04 PM

Software for RTTY ??

RTTY software ?

Looking for a good send/receive software program just for running RTTY on a
PC with XP op system. Trying out MixW, but really just want the RTTY
operation; DigiPan takes care of PSK for me. Shareware or buyware - any
recommendations?

Jim Haynes March 1st 06 05:52 PM

Software for RTTY ??

MMTTY

--

jhhaynes at earthlink dot net

Caveat Lector March 1st 06 09:44 PM

Software for RTTY ??

MMTTY
http://mmhamsoft.ham-radio.ch/mmtty/index.html

--
CL -- I doubt, therefore I might be !

Ken Hopper March 2nd 06 01:34 AM

Software for RTTY ??

OM wrote:
RTTY software ?

look here
http://www.g3vfp.org/download.html
and
http://www.qsl.net/rv3apm/

there has got to be something there that
will spark your interest

de ken n9vv