Old March 1st 06, 05:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.digital.misc
OM

Default Software for RTTY ??

RTTY software ?

Looking for a good send/receive software program just for running RTTY on a
PC with XP op system. Trying out MixW, but really just want the RTTY
operation; DigiPan takes care of PSK for me. Shareware or buyware - any
recommendations?

Old March 1st 06, 05:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.digital.misc
Jim Haynes

MMTTY

--

jhhaynes at earthlink dot net

Old March 1st 06, 09:44 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.digital.misc
Caveat Lector

MMTTY
http://mmhamsoft.ham-radio.ch/mmtty/index.html

--
CL -- I doubt, therefore I might be !

Old March 2nd 06, 01:34 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.digital.misc
Ken Hopper

OM wrote:
RTTY software ?

look here
http://www.g3vfp.org/download.html
and
http://www.qsl.net/rv3apm/

there has got to be something there that
will spark your interest

de ken n9vv