Old November 29th 04, 03:28 PM
Keyboard In The Wilderness

Apologies OM

I should have deleted your comment.

Engage brain before keyboard -- hi hi

--
The Anon Keyboard
I doubt, therefore I might be

"D. Stussy" wrote in message
g...
On Sun, 28 Nov 2004, Keyboard In The Wilderness wrote:
Oh good grief guys -- the Ohio/Penn DX Bulletin #687 is one of the few
things that appears here
that has anything to do with DX or Ham radio.

It is an excellent source for DXers

Leave it be for chris sakes

Why isn't that what I said? By quoting me in your comment, you make it
sound
as if I said the opposite of what I actually said.

Perhaps you're just another brainless appliance operator. Go away and
play
with your little toys.