Old December 1st 04, 01:24 AM

Default javaradio

I've seen some websites related to javaradio whereas a user can
control a receiver via the internet. i've read over the requirements
and even though I'm not ready to quite do that for everyone on the
net I'd like to get my hands on the code to do it in-house as
a little experiment.

Who has this code? and how can I get the source to do it in-house
prior to allowing people to use my linux box to control my receiver?

There was nothing on the websites associated with it as it relates
to the programs etc, any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

tia
dogdog