Old December 12th 04, 11:31 PM
LRod

On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 16:08:53 -0600, "Charlie" wrote:

You'll get more flies with honey than with vinegar...

Didn't want that fly, so it doesn't matter.

He's still an idiot.

- -
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net
Old December 13th 04, 12:43 AM
D. Stussy

On Sun, 12 Dec 2004, SPAM Patrol wrote:
Weekly Trash & Garbage SPAM, courtesty of
the KB8NW SPAM machine.

"Tedd Mirgliotta" wrote in message
.net...
SB DX @ WW KB8NW $OPDX.689
Ohio/Penn DX Bulletin No. 689

Actually, it's NOT SPAM. It's specifically authorized to post [weekly] on
"rec.radio.amateur.misc" (where I'm seeing it). As for whether or not it's
allowed on the ".dx" group, check the "rec.radio" newsgroup hierarchy unified
charter and guidelines document (google reports its availability at 5+ web
sites).

Ever wonder why I did not challenge "AR Newsline's" postings here? Simple:
The charter allows it to be psoted to ".misc" (but not to ".policy" where I did
bitch about it).

Old December 13th 04, 01:00 AM
LRod

On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 23:43:11 GMT, "D. Stussy"
wrote:

On Sun, 12 Dec 2004, SPAM Patrol wrote:
Weekly Trash & Garbage SPAM, courtesty of
the KB8NW SPAM machine.

"Tedd Mirgliotta" wrote in message
.net...
SB DX @ WW KB8NW $OPDX.689
Ohio/Penn DX Bulletin No. 689

Actually, it's NOT SPAM. It's specifically authorized to post [weekly] on
"rec.radio.amateur.misc" (where I'm seeing it). As for whether or not it's
allowed on the ".dx" group, check the "rec.radio" newsgroup hierarchy unified
charter and guidelines document (google reports its availability at 5+ web
sites).

I haven't read the charter for r.r.a.dx, but I can't help but think
that somehow, by any definition or construction, a long time (since
the early '90s at least; maybe even longer), well regarded DX bulletin
is going to be tolerated, if not permitted, on a DX newsgroup.

spam patrol, whatever that is, sounds like a big whining pussy. He
even whined twice in response to me.

Betcha a hunnert bucks that gets him to respond to me again. Almost
certainly with more whining.

- -

Old December 13th 04, 11:27 PM

On 12 Dec 2004 20:50:47 GMT, Bert Hyman wrote:

What definition of spam includes these weekly posts?

Has nothing to do with SPAM. It has to do with fishing.

Why do you feel compelled to read them?

He doesn't read them. Every week he posts the same response.
Every week some new fish come along and ask what and why.

If the fish would stop biting, he'd stop fishing. But there are SO
many fish in the sea, that'll never happen.

Get it ?

73, Jim KH2D