Old August 8th 06, 10:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx

Default Does anyone Like and use TQSL

Especially with the complications.

I moved computers but kept my TQSL directory on my data drive, everything
for TQSL was kept there including the EXE.

Well when I reinstalled it would try to go back to my C drive for my public
Key. It wasn't there. So I downloaded my Certs and tried to install but
no public key. I found a copy but it said it was old and would not accept
it. SO I asked lotw and found I had to send a for a new Card and then send
an EMAIL to some lady who would fix it. She then sent me A NEW LOG IN and
password meaning all my old stuff is lost. I asked here and an N7. She
said it was new and Id have to reload he says no your old data is there. so
they cant even agree on what you have. Now she says I have to start over yet
again.

I've 1500 contacts in there and 200 returns. Its not worth it.

Too complicated = not using.

Old August 9th 06, 07:37 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx
ZB ZB is offline

R. Scott wrote:
Especially with the complications.

I moved computers but kept my TQSL directory on my data drive, everything
for TQSL was kept there including the EXE.

Well when I reinstalled it would try to go back to my C drive for my public
Key. It wasn't there.

Damn software unable to recover non-existing files, eh?

https://p1k.arrl.org/lotw/faq#crash

So I downloaded my Certs and tried to install but
no public key. I found a copy but it said it was old and would not accept
it. SO I asked lotw and found I had to send a for a new Card and then send
an EMAIL to some lady who would fix it. She then sent me A NEW LOG IN and
password meaning all my old stuff is lost. I asked here and an N7. She
said it was new and Id have to reload he says no your old data is there. so
they cant even agree on what you have. Now she says I have to start over yet
again.

I've 1500 contacts in there and 200 returns. Its not worth it.

Too complicated = not using.

If entering Fort Knox was simple, everyone would be a millionaire.

73 .... WA7AA