Old August 9th 06, 11:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx

Default Lotw logbook question

I have been thinking about doing this Lotw,

Can I use any type of logbook, for example can I just enter in my
logbook info into any spreadsheet program like Works, and then convert
it to the proper format (ADIF).

What info needs to be in the logbook that I convert and send to Lotw.

Thank You,

Craig
N0BSA

Old August 10th 06, 01:58 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx

wrote in message
ups.com...
I have been thinking about doing this Lotw,

Can I use any type of logbook, for example can I just enter in my
logbook info into any spreadsheet program like Works, and then convert
it to the proper format (ADIF).

What info needs to be in the logbook that I convert and send to Lotw.

Thank You,

Craig
N0BSA

So long as it's in proper ADIF format, it shouldn't be a problem. Most
computer logging programs, if you use one, can produce and ADIF
automatically.

For most ARRL awards, you'll need the following (but check their website for
the definitive requirements)
Call sign
Date & time
Band
Mode

You do not need RST. The mode has to be in the form that they recognize.
Again, check their website.

Dee, N8UZE

WAS over LOTW Roland Knecht Dx 5 July 29th 06 12:32 PM
Logbook of the World (LoTW) Yahoo Group Kevin Gibson Dx 68 October 4th 03 03:36 PM
Logbook of the World (LoTW) Yahoo Group Kevin Gibson Dx 0 September 29th 03 02:31 AM
BPL Video On-Line JJ Policy 31 August 17th 03 09:12 PM