Old November 1st 06, 05:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx

Default XF4DL

Don't know if anybody's reading this "realtime" but
the XF4DL guys are on 18100, RTTY, listening 2-8 up
at 1650Z 01 Nov 2006.

I'm no expert but these guys seem to run a VERY nice
expedition. I haven't worked RTTY since I hooked
the radio back up; wish I could recall what RTTY
software I was using 3 years ago when I went inactive.
I used MMTTY 1.65 just now--had to set it up on the
fly, AND remember how to set the 706 for split ops--
definitely NOT a slick operation on my part but the
XF4DL op was tolerant about my fumbling. :-)

What RTTY software do you like, folks? (MMTTY is
nice enough but whatever I was using 3 years ago seemed
to have a few more amenities.)

Ken Kuzenski AC4RD ken . kuzenski at duke .edu
All disclaimers apply, see? www.duke.edu/~kuzen001