Old November 16th 06, 08:15 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx

Default Wanted Collins 30L-1 Round

Hi, I'm looking for a Collins 30L-1 Round Emblem, High Frequency, Linear
Amplifer. Not looking for any junk, actually I want one in excellent
condition, Must be Round Emblem... Prefer one that has already been
refurbished, things such as power supply, caps , etc...So as I do not have
to do it...Although I've restored a few of them...I just want one in
Excellent to Mint Condition...
If anyone out there has one of these amps, please feel free to e-mail me and
if you like call 718-331-7427

Thanks a Lot
Carl
N2MFW