Old January 17th 07, 04:51 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx

Default FYI: Subscribers to this NG

According to
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...lated?lnk=rgam

About only 115 DXers

CL

Old January 17th 07, 06:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx

Default Subscribers to this NG

"Caveat Lector" wrote in message
According to
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...lated?lnk=rgam

About only 115 DXers

CL

That's Google Subscribers. Not the number that Read in via ALL USENET

Google Groups does not equal USENET Groups.

Old January 17th 07, 07:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx

On Wed, 17 Jan 2007 18:47:02 GMT, "R. Scott"
wrote:

"Caveat Lector" wrote in message
According to
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...lated?lnk=rgam

About only 115 DXers

CL

That's Google Subscribers. Not the number that Read in via ALL USENET

Google Groups does not equal USENET Groups.

Only 115 does not surprise me because most computer users, including
DXers, are not aware of UseNet.
Old January 24th 07, 12:42 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx

About only 115 DXers

I wonder how many folks are on here through various uncounted
interfaces? I got a lot of direct responses recently with a thread I
started, so Ithink the number is much higher.

Dave WB4IUY