RadioBanter

-   Dx (https://www.radiobanter.com/dx/)
-   -   Finding a QSL Manager (https://www.radiobanter.com/dx/117589-finding-qsl-manager.html)

[email protected] April 2nd 07 02:14 PM

Finding a QSL Manager

I am going to be operating a DX station soon in VQ9 land. I was
wondering where I can go about finding a qsl manager? Also, I need a
qsl manager for my call here in Guam.

The Shadow April 2nd 07 02:55 PM

Finding a QSL Manager

wrote in message
oups.com...
I am going to be operating a DX station soon in VQ9 land. I was
wondering where I can go about finding a qsl manager? Also, I need a
qsl manager for my call here in Guam.

Some ideas -- try and get your request on to the DX news sites such as
NG3K Amateur Radio Contest/DX Page http://www.ng3k.com/index.html

Also try The OPDX Bulletin
http://www.papays.com/opdx.html

In the past I have seen requests on these for QSL manager volunteers

Good Luck
Lamont

John[_3_] April 4th 07 07:25 PM

Finding a QSL Manager

Try http://www.ik3qar.it/manager/mgroffer/

oups.com...

[email protected] April 5th 07 06:02 PM

Finding a QSL Manager

On Apr 2, 6:14 am, wrote:
I am going to be operating a DX station soon in VQ9 land. I was
wondering where I can go about finding a qsl manager? Also, I need a
qsl manager for my call here in Guam.

Try the QSL Manager Society at http://www.qsl.net/qslmanagers/
They have a large list of managers.

Pete W6OP