Old April 2nd 07, 02:14 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx

Default Finding a QSL Manager

I am going to be operating a DX station soon in VQ9 land. I was
wondering where I can go about finding a qsl manager? Also, I need a
qsl manager for my call here in Guam.

Old April 2nd 07, 02:55 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx

wrote in message
oups.com...
I am going to be operating a DX station soon in VQ9 land. I was
wondering where I can go about finding a qsl manager? Also, I need a
qsl manager for my call here in Guam.

Some ideas -- try and get your request on to the DX news sites such as
NG3K Amateur Radio Contest/DX Page http://www.ng3k.com/index.html

Also try The OPDX Bulletin
http://www.papays.com/opdx.html

In the past I have seen requests on these for QSL manager volunteers

Good Luck
Lamont

Old April 4th 07, 07:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx

Try http://www.ik3qar.it/manager/mgroffer/

oups.com...

Old April 5th 07, 06:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx

On Apr 2, 6:14 am, wrote:
I am going to be operating a DX station soon in VQ9 land. I was
wondering where I can go about finding a qsl manager? Also, I need a
qsl manager for my call here in Guam.

Try the QSL Manager Society at http://www.qsl.net/qslmanagers/
They have a large list of managers.

Pete W6OP

TRX-Manager Ken Foshee General 0 November 21st 04 09:19 PM
Looking for QSL manager BX3AC Dx 4 November 14th 04 03:09 AM
Looking for QSL manager BX3AC Dx 0 November 4th 04 08:51 PM
QSL Manager 9V1GO 9V1GO Dx 0 March 20th 04 06:40 AM
QSL Manager 9V1GO 9V1GO Dx 0 March 20th 04 06:40 AM