Old August 28th 07, 10:00 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx

Default cqww ssb 2006 result

Hi dear OM, i'm David IW9GUR; anyone can give me the official result of cqww
ssb 2006?
I'm live in Italy and i must wait 2 month again for know this result.
I hope to have a pdf document or a .doc file or other with these
informations.
I have work in this contest with special call IR9K.
Many thanks for all and best 73 de IW9GUR David

CQWW CW Logger Program ? John Equipment 6 November 20th 06 01:54 AM
CQWW CW Logger Program ? John General 7 November 20th 06 01:54 AM
3V8BB in CQWW Test N4QOG Dx 12 November 6th 03 09:10 AM
3V8BB in CQWW Test N4QOG Dx 0 October 27th 03 02:11 PM
CQWW DX contest question J Tabor Dx 0 October 22nd 03 09:17 PM