Old March 17th 08, 09:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx,alt.rv

Default Algodones Dentist

Any recommendations on a dentist in Algodones?

Sure would appreciate referrals.

Thanks,

Dean

Old March 18th 08, 11:36 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx,alt.rv
No Name

In rec.radio.amateur.dx Dean wrote:
Any recommendations on a dentist in Algodones?

Algodones ... what's the prefix, OM?

Ken Kuzenski AC4RD atsign mindspring dotsign com
All disclaimers apply, see? www.duke.edu/~kuzen001
Old March 18th 08, 03:00 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx

On Mon, 17 Mar 2008 14:34:34 -0700, Dean
wrote:

Any recommendations on a dentist in Algodones?

Sure would appreciate referrals.

Thanks,

Sorry, I clicked on the wrong news group. My bad.

dean

Old March 18th 08, 03:39 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx
No Name

Dean wrote:

Any recommendations on a dentist in Algodones?

Sorry, I clicked on the wrong news group. My bad.

No problem, OM. I'm still trying to figure out if I've got Algodones
confirmed yet. ;-)

There's darned little traffic on this newsgroup--on almost all of
them--these days. A bit of off-topic chat won't hurt anybody.

Old March 18th 08, 04:17 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx,alt.rv

Default OT: Algodones Dentist

Dean wrote:
Any recommendations on a dentist in Algodones?

Most are good... some have specialties.
Some close down during the summer so you will have
to be aware of that.
We get most of our work done there. Send me an
Email ( remove - ) and I will give you a name.

http://www.losalgodones.com/

--
Jim & Barb - Not all those who wander are lost