Old April 29th 08, 09:18 AM
Junior Member

Default MMMonVHF Newsletter 2008-04-25

Hallo dear MMMonVHF friends,

Please do welcome the latest VHF-DX-NEWS in short form
via the NEWSLETTER of "Make More Miles on VHF" the VHF-DX-Portal.
The Newsletter shall be send out one or two times a week. We do
use mostly weekday fri./sat. and/or tue./wed. to inform you...

For more details, please be so kind and refer at the "NEWS"-page
http://www.mmmonvhf.de/latest.php and check for the latest NEWS
(last 24 hours lines blinks / up to 3 days lines marked orange):

Latest NEWS/INFO for the NEWSLETTER - MMMonVHF The VHF-DX-Portal

144 MHz "Sporadic E" Summary (http://www.mmmonvhf.de/es.php)

"Sporadic E" may be considered the most important ionospheric
propagation mode in VHF dxing supporting long distance communication
even with low power radio stations (read more at http://www.df5ai.net)
As well as in past years, also in 2008 there will be again an over-
view of the big "Sporadic E" openings on 144 MHz. We thank Steffen,
DM2SR and Udo, DK5YA, for their fabulous work which have been done
in the past years and also for the agreement to take the job now
over to the VHF-DX-Portal Make More Miles on VHF. Responcable team
member for these new section will be Frank, PA4EME, who will collect
daily infos and spread these at our new Propagation Section: "ES"
http://www.mmmonvhf.de/es.php
Each logged in person is able to upload his Sporadic E Log here!
Later the opening will be viewed and comments around will be made.
As well an overview of past years openings will be available later on.
So please do welcome these new tool at MMMonVHF and hope there will
be soon the first good Sporadic E openings to report about...

***

TROPHIES OF THE VOTING "BEST VHF Expedition of 2007" send out...
Today we did receive the info that the TROPHIES are manifactured and
sent out to the three winning teams! The other prices, T-shirts and
so one was send out earlier, but the Trophies was made specially each
by hand and was sponsored for all three winning team by Frank, DL8YHR!
Have a look at the right end of frontpage: http://www.mmmonvhf.de/
http://www.mmmonvhf.de/minibb/index....rum=2&topic=25

***

Since 2003 DF2ZC publishes the 144 MHz EME NewsLetter. This is a
free service for the EME community. Bernd, DF2ZC, informed us,
that the feb-edition of the EME-Newsletter is now available at:
http://www.df2zc.de/newsletter/ - The June issue will be uploaded
on 17 June 2008. 73 de Bernd

***

Again bad news - one of the active VHF (6m and 2m) people Dietmar
Schmidt gone from us for ever around end of march. The Team of MMMoNVHF
will offer Dietmars family our sincere condolences...

More you are able to find at our Newsletter Archive:
http://www.mmmonvhf.de/nl_arch.php or you subscribe:
http://www.mmmonvhf.de/nletter/newsletter.php

Have a lot of fun and enjoy our VHF-DX-Portal http://www.MMMonVHF.de!

73 de Guido "Guy" DL8EBW
in the name of the MMMonVHF-Team
(DG2KBC, DK3XT, DK5EW, HA5CRX, IV3NDC, OZ1LPR, PA3BIY and PA4EME)

GELLER MEDIA INTL NEWSLETTER/ GELLER MEDIA INTERNATIONAL -NEWSLETTER SUMMER [email protected] Broadcasting 0 June 24th 07 12:37 PM
2006 AKC Newsletter moparholic at hotmail dot com is a sissy CB 1 January 3rd 06 05:12 AM
Newsletter Coverage! pbaker CB 0 February 9th 05 05:41 AM
K1MAN NEWSLETTER Sir Cumference Policy 1 December 6th 04 02:44 AM
K1MAN NEWSLETTER Louie Dogbreath Policy 0 November 28th 04 03:46 AM